Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 102 - Retribution!

Some times I think too much and other times not enough. Things bounce around in the back of my mind until they make sense. Or maybe they make me crazy. Either way, I wind up acting upon them.

On this occasion, I called Bilkmore and confronted them about the December 16th bill, the one where Jan wound up back at the ER because of them providing no halo instructions. If they had given her or me any useful information and expectations, she would not have wound up back at the ER in less than 24 hours! The short version is they wiped out the entire bill for that day! Minor victory for our team! Money isn't the issue. It is about what was not right.

Tomorrow is an all-day event on Campus for Tessa. Jan is a little anxious about spending the whole day without the comfort of a chair to recline in if she gets exhausted. It will certainly be a test of her endurance. I can take her home at any time and Tessa can handle it all by herself if need be but it is a family event and Jan wants to attend.

I'm going to make sure she gets a good night's rest and keep my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment