Monday, January 20, 2020

Bucket List Check Off Item

I've steadily been checking off bucket list items for most of my life. Sometimes I remove an item, sometimes I add items. This is about adding one I hadn't really thought about until a good friend suggested we give it a go.

I'm talking about attending a Barrett-Jackson classic car auction. Jan wanted to know what was so great about a Barrett-Jackson auto auction only slightly ahead of barring me from bringing home another car.

I've just returned from Scottsdale, AZ where I had a VIP badge! Now, the January 2020 B-J event is over. It was like a state fair for car guys. I've never seen so many Superbirds in one place before!

Some pictures from it below and an in-car video of drifting a Supra!


A few of my already checked off bucket list items are listed below:

  1. Dive the Great Barrier Reef and visit Australia
  2. Visit all 50 US states 
  3. Eat a pizza in the Pisa piazza in the shadow of the leaning tower
  4. Fly a plane
  5. Fly in a helicopter (I'd like to fly one but the training may be a deal-breaker)
  6. See a glacier
  7. See a volcano
  8. View the Mona Lisa
  9. See the Eiffel Tower
  10. See the Rome Colosseum
  11. Visit the Vatican
  12. Visit the Acropolis
  13. Drive a Ferrari 
  14. Drive a NASCAR
  15. Visit the Grand Canyon

No comments:

Post a Comment