Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 94 - Nothing Much To Report

Two weeks in the collar, two weeks to go before the next doctor visit. She's walking as much as she can. We did a mile the other night when she walked to her very pregnant friend's house. Triplets!

Her neck is a little stiff in the morning but nowhere near as bad as the halo! Other than that, she didn't take any valium or Tylenol today but she hasn't been sleeping as well. Tonight she wants to take a whole valium to see if that helps her sleep better. I say it can't hurt.

Now that I'm back at work we keep in touch by IM. She can do almost anything she wants except drive. Showering still causes her a little anxiety but I'm there if she needs me. I help her change the collar, dry her hair and clean the pin holes.

All of the holes are pretty much healed except the one. It looks like it is only held in by her hair but is hard as a rock. It will come out when it is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment